Our Current Program
The Children’s House
Our primary program is the Montessori academic program, the Children’s House. So far this is offered only in a half-day format
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- See our 2019-20 calendar with start and end dates, plus days off.
The Future: Our future plans include a full-day Children’s House and a separate Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium program.
Tuition & Aid
Nationally the median cost for full-day programs like ours is more than $7,000.
Our half-day program tuition is $1,400.
We do not, however, want finances to keep any child away from our program. We have a sliding scale to reduce the amount asked of needy families. Families who qualify will need to submit a copy of their 2018 Federal Tax Filing with their application.
Tuition payment can be in one lump sum or in installments.
- If all in one payment: August 1, 2019
- If in two payments: August 1, 2019 and February 1, 2010
- If in ten equal payments: The first of each month from August 2019 through April 2020
Payment can be made via check, credit card (via Paypal or Square), or bank transfer (via PopMoney.com). We will work with you to determine the method that works best for you.